I. Textarbeit mit Lehrerktexten am Beispiel Red Line 4 (New York)
1. What do you know about New York?
- discuss with your partner and post your ideas here (code 704842).
Alicia K.: mean – ärmlich; marquee – Vordach; concrete – Beton; curfew – Sperrstunde; to compare – vergleichen
Frank S.: to spread – verbreiten; to stray – umherstreunen; heap – Hügel; to melt – schmelzen
- how do they see New York in their songs? Use your own words.
- can you see any differences in the way they describe the city?
- which positive and negative aspects does A. Keys talk about?
- which song do you like more? Why? (100 words)
3. Now, go to learningapps.org and create your own quiz on basis of what you´ve just learned about NY (word cloud, text, songs, …)
II. Lehrbuchunabhängige Texte